Travel and accommodation costs associated with medical appointments can sometimes hurt the wallet. That is why we are presenting one of the aid funds we have set up to help people living with cystic fibrosis in Quebec.
To qualify, you must complete an online form, or print it out and send it to us (only in French).
- We will reimburse travel expenses between your home and your CF or transplant clinic for $ 0.37 per kilometer, up to the amount of the bus ticket (two times each way) to do this. trip, for a maximum of three times a year;
- We will reimburse 100% of parking costs, for a maximum of three times a year;
- If you are more than 7 hours away from your Cystic Fibrosis Clinic or transplant (roundtrip), we will refund up to $ 100 for a night at the hotel for up to three times a year.
We have also set up allowances for people whose relatives living with cystic fibrosis receive a transplant, and who must therefore stay in Montreal.
- Refund up to 100% of accommodation fees for the first week, for the first available resource. The Maison des greffés is prioritized. If a hotel is to be booked, it is best to contact us first to discuss costs that can be reimbursed.
- We will reimburse travel expenses between your home and your CF or transplant clinic for $ 0.37 per kilometer, up to the amount of the bus ticket (two times each way) to do this path.
The amount of all benefits is at the discretion of Living with Cystic Fibrosis. If in doubt, we recommend that you contact us before you incur certain expenses. These funds will be available until the amounts allocated to them are exhausted, and no later than May 31, 2019.
Would you like to help us support the CF community in Quebec and continue our mission? We need you! You can do this by organizing a fundraising event or by inviting your loved ones to give us a donation.Shop Women’s Sneakers by Brand