Welcome to our new site!
Living with Cystic Fibrosis’s mission is to promote and support the quality and conditions of life of people living with cystic fibrosis.
- Reach out to people living with cystic fibrosis and their loved ones.
- To be the leader in the dissemination of information on cystic fibrosis.
- To be the privileged support of people living with cystic fibrosis
Commitment, fairness, respect, representativeness and efficiency.
- Promote and protect the rights and interests of people living with cystic fibrosis
- Represent and defend people from Quebec living with cystic fibrosis before government or other authorities
- Disseminate reliable information
- Provide support to people living with cystic fibrosis
- Promote healthy lifestyles for people living with cystic fibrosis
- Offer direct help
By supporting Living with Cystic Fibrosis, you allow us to continue our mission that we started over 30 years ago:
- Support for the purchase of medical equipment
- Support for the accommodation of people with CF or those around them
- Production of disease guides
- Listening and support service
- Referencing for urgent and / or recurrent assistance
- Defending the rights and interests of people living with cystic fibrosis before government, public and private authorities
As we search for the miracle cure, we need to support those who are currently living with the issues related to the disease. Your contribution, no matter how small, will make a difference in the lives of many people!
DONATE ONLINE! You can also mail us a check made out to Living with Cystic Fibrosis. A tax receipt will be issued for any contribution over $ 20. Note that by donating online, you will automatically receive an email receipt.
HAVE A GOOD VISIT!